Sunday, June 9, 2013

http://ex-wife.tumblr.com/

wow i cannot wait to waste an entire day tomorrow on animal crossing goodnight everyone

wow i cannot wait to waste an entire day tomorrow on animal crossing goodnight everyone

How excited are you for acnl

i am very excited! my download finished a little while ago, but i havent been able to do much since its so late.

mirielstome reblogged your post: my town name doesnt fit ive got to rethink all of… cursed for...

cursed for gettting it early

u shut ur mouth

my town name doesnt fit ive got to rethink all of this now FUCK

my town name doesnt fit ive got to rethink all of this now FUCK

justin said his name in new leaf is going to be naise mayor naise mayonnaise

justin said his name in new leaf is going to be naise

mayor naise

mayonnaise

that bunny should be animated…..

that bunny should be animated…..

ousto replied to your post: I gots to wait until the 14th… *sobs* ill probably have to wait till the...

ill probably have to wait till the 17th hAhahAHAHAHA ;_;

ill pray for u god bless ur soul

I gots to wait until the 14th... *sobs*

you poor soul thats like an eternity :0(

I don't even remember what your giveaway was for, but I am disappointed to have lost. Please console me.

here have a stripper bunny

its downloading it sdownloading its doanloingfkd

its downloading it

sdownloading

its doanloingfkd

What she says: I'm fine.

What she says: I'm fine.
What she means: Animal Crossing New Leaf

i am so ready



i am so ready

notahoe: my type of public transportation 



notahoe:

my type of public transportation 

lulujiyuchou: I admit this might seem bizarre if you don't know...



lulujiyuchou:

I admit this might seem bizarre if you don't know the context

loliloo: tomorrow is a big day for you i hope youre ready



loliloo:

tomorrow is a big day for you
i hope youre ready

This is you

image

hello police yes my boyfriend is cyberbulling me please take him away

animal crossing WARRRGARBLLL

  • JUSTIN

30 more minutes skjdfhlaskdfanimalcrossingsdfkhsdj

30 more minutes skjdfhlaskdfanimalcrossingsdfkhsdj

Hey, just curious if you know if Animal Crossing will be available starting at midnight on the eShop?

it will be available at 12 AM EST!

thebluephone replied to your post: STOP PUTTING YOUR SHITTY EPIC MAFIA SCREENSHOTS IN… b-b-but...

b-b-but people need to see the WACKY THINGS IM DOING

there is a special place in hell for people who clutter character and pairing tags with epic mafia screenshots

No comments:

Post a Comment