Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Swallow-This-Babydoll

"And I have stepped into your dream at night, A stranger there, my body steeped in moonlight. I..."

"And I have stepped into your dream at night,
A stranger there, my body steeped in moonlight.
I watched you tremble, washed in all that silver.

Love, the stars have fallen into the garden
And turned to frost. They have opened like a hand.
"

- Thomas James

How can I paint How do I portrait How do I describe All this...



How can I paint

How do I portrait

How do I describe

All this overflow of lust

idonotexistinreallife:

Paint. 

Life on your tongue Swallow it Incorporate it



Life on your tongue

Swallow it

Incorporate it

Ripening Flowers you admire The fruit you also eat Beauty you...



Ripening

Flowers you admire

The fruit you also eat

Beauty you find in all ages

geekyvamp:

You know the way the aging female body is caricatured as sagging, wrinkling, decline etc? well what you don't hear about so often is another thing that can happen: a ripening. Case in point: I've realised that my nipples seem to get more pronounced and pinker with each passing year, and other parts of me have become more responsive and sensitive. People need to know about this stuff - I see too many young women on here terrified of aging and what will become of them. It doesn't have to be that scary.

New book Love and Misadventure by Lang Leav available here.



New book Love and Misadventure by Lang Leav available here.

"I don't want a lukewarm love. I want it to burn my lips and engulf my soul."

"I don't want a lukewarm love. I want it to burn my lips and engulf my soul."

- Woori (via femme-ex-machina)

You have tasted me And you You want more So much more



You have tasted me

And you

You want more

So much more

Your prize On red lips My life On red...



Your prize

On red lips

My life

On red lips

Yours

into-the-whore-zone:

<3 cum

Now Continue Play me Until I fill you



Now Continue

Play me

Until I fill you

Fire / and / Ice Use / it / on / me Freeze / and / melt /...



Fire / and / Ice

Use / it / on / me

Freeze / and / melt / me

kitty-en-classe:

wet dream by Liz Collins for Dazed & Confused, Oct. 1996

Your spine Sending shivers A favorite hobby Of mine



Your spine

Sending shivers

A favorite hobby

Of mine

Mine All of this All of you Mine



Mine

All of this

All of you

Mine

"I have a deeply hidden and inarticulate desire for something beyond the daily life."

""I have a deeply hidden and inarticulate desire for something beyond the daily life.""

- Virginia Woolf (via emotional-algebra)

DJ Shadow - Organ Donor (UNKLE edit)



DJ Shadow - Organ Donor (UNKLE edit)

Dance with me Smoke with me Be with me Be



Dance with me

Smoke with me

Be with me

Be

And with every thrust With every gasp We get higher Until we...



And with every thrust

With every gasp

We get higher

Until we fall

Can you smell it I can Can you feel it I can Follow me then You...



Can you smell it

I can

Can you feel it

I can

Follow me then

You will

Photo



"Not until as a shade I touch you, will you believe my mouth"

"Not until
as a shade I touch you,
will you believe
my mouth"

- Paul Celan

come here doll go get your treat as I get mine



come here doll

go get your treat

as I get mine

No comments:

Post a Comment