Friday, June 7, 2013

Mister Lock

Pumped up waiting for the Big Man to get home!



Pumped up waiting for the Big Man to get home!

Master releasing me after 5 days locked up.





Master releasing me after 5 days locked up.

Day 3: Rub a dub dub, two men in a tub.  







Day 3: Rub a dub dub, two men in a tub.  

pumpthespark: Locked my boy up again.  Love playing with him...



pumpthespark:

Locked my boy up again.  Love playing with him and seeing how hard he gets in his cage.  He'll be released on Saturday, I've decided he needs to cum 3x that day… from cage to drain should be hot

Mounting the Master.

Master and me.



Master and me.

Day 2: Hanging out after the gym!



Day 2: Hanging out after the gym!

Locked… Day 1.



Locked… Day 1.

Back in the CB6000 after a few weeks…



Back in the CB6000 after a few weeks…

Getting fucked by Master, loaded with his cum, then he releases...



Getting fucked by Master, loaded with his cum, then he releases my load.

Off to the gym wearing my man's dirty jock.



Off to the gym wearing my man's dirty jock.

While Master is away, he said it was ok to play…. As long...



While Master is away, he said it was ok to play…. As long as I don't cum!

It's day 10, about to get released!





It's day 10, about to get released!

On day 9 of 10, Master milks my hole with an aneros, while my...



On day 9 of 10, Master milks my hole with an aneros, while my cock remains locked in its cb 6000…  watch me drip!

Day 9: locked and loaded…



Day 9: locked and loaded…

Master had me dripping tonight as he tried to release 8 days of...



Master had me dripping tonight as he tried to release 8 days of cum by milking me. We'll try again tomorrow for the HFO.

pumpthespark: Another pic of my locked boy trying out e-stim in...



pumpthespark:

Another pic of my locked boy trying out e-stim in his cage.  He's a stud - a locked and denied stud, but his release day is coming later this week!  The elusive p-spot orgasm is still yet to be found.  Hoping to milk it out of him before that day…

Thank you Sir for helping try new things. You have helped me discover new things; allowing myself to give up control and trusting you.

pumpthespark: Wired my chastity boy up last night. Plug in his...



pumpthespark:

Wired my chastity boy up last night. Plug in his hole sent electricity to around his cock head in his cage.

Good sport for trying even though it didn't have the intended effect (a ruined hands free orgasm. Good boy for trying new things for daddy!

Thank you Sir! Sorry it didn't work on me.

It's day 7 @ 6:15am… Good morning!





It's day 7 @ 6:15am… Good morning!

Master stims my hole.



Master stims my hole.

Master reminded me he is the Boss.  All I could do is say...



Master reminded me he is the Boss.  All I could do is say "Thank you Sir, may I have another."

No comments:

Post a Comment